Regular Academic Year
Mass & Sacrament Schedule
Mass is celebrated:
- Monday-Friday at 12:05 PM and 5:00 PM
- Saturdays at 5:00 PM (Vigil)
- Sundays at 10:30 AM (Traditional, 5:00 PM (Praise & Worship), and 9:00 PM (Candlelight)
Reconciliation is available:
- 4:00 PM Daily (Monday-Sunday)
Adoration takes place:
- 4:00 PM Weekdays (Monday-Friday)
- 9:00 PM every other Wednesday
Reservations are no longer required for Mass. Seating is open at full capacity on the right side of the Chapel for those who are vaccinated. Seating on the left side of the Chapel is distanced for those who are unvaccinated or who wish to utilize a distanced seating arrangement.
Our Chapel is open for Mass with capacity restrictions and other modifications as outlined below. There remains no obligation to attend Sunday Mass at this time, especially for the sick or the elderly.
Altered Chapel Procedures
- Reservations are not required for Mass.
- Seating on the right side of the Chapel is available at full capacity and is for use by vaccinated individuals.
- Seating on the left side of the Chapel is distanced and is for use by unvaccinated individuals and those who wish to utilize a distanced seating arrangement.
- Vaccinated individuals are encouraged but not required to wear masks.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks in accordance with public health guidance.
- Among the changes to Mass, collection baskets will not be passed but a basket will be in the vestibule to receive your donations. Additionally, the offertory procession, the sign of peace, and the distribution of the Precious Blood will also be suspended.
- While our chapel staff will attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, patrons should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection. Those who show signs of risk should not enter the church and should stay at home. This includes those who have a fever or flu-like symptoms, have recently traveled out of the country, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Additionally, those who are elderly or vulnerable are encouraged to remain at home.